The clubs new Last Man Standing competition will start next weekend. There is a round of fixtures next weekend on the 23rd/24th February.
All wishing to enter can do so by texting Owen (087-2758399) or Declan (086-8248081). €10 entry can be paid at club shop on Saturday morning or to Martin Conway or Colm McLoughlin before any of the games kicking off next weekend.
Congrats to Kevin Donovan on winning our last edition of Last Man Standing.
You must text your Team and Full Name to the numbers above and all entries must be received before 9pm on the night before each round of fixtures.
Follow this link to find all the upcoming fixtures to help you pick your team http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/18/premier-league-full-list-fixtures
Below are a few simple key rules to help those who have never played before,
- Pick a team to win. If your team wins you proceed to the next round. If your team fails to win you are out.
- Select a different team the following week. If your team wins you proceed to the next round. If your team fails to win you are out.
- The competition continues each week in a similar fashion. You cannot pick a team again until all other teams have been used.
- In the event of all selected teams failing to win then the round is replayed. All remaining participants must select a different team
- If you fail to submit a team by the deadline you will be allocated a team you have not yet selected from the premier league list. This will done alphabetically.